US Nepal Climbers Association is non-profit organization which was founded in 2014. The organization's mission is to promote the growth and protection of mountaineering and climbing worldwide, advance safe and ethical mountain practices and promote responsible access, culture and environmental protection.
The organization operates through the work of its commissions, which make recommendations, set policies and advocate on behalf of the mountaineering community.
US Nepal Climbers Association is recognized by the Department of Treasury, United States of America as an climbing association representing mountaineering and climbing and aims for the various purposes that relates to Mountaineering Climbing.
What we do?
The U.S. Nepal Climbers Association brings together millions of men, women and children joined by their passion for mountains as an international alpine association which promotes mountain tourism, climbing sports and protects mountain environments and preserve and promote cultural heritage of mountain people.
The US Nepal Climbers Association promotes the growth and protection of mountaineering and climbing worldwide by:
- Preserving their spirit and traditions
- Advancing safe and ethical mountain practices
- Promoting responsible access, culture and environmental protection
- Supporting youth participation and making climbers compete to international level
- To unite the Mountain Climbers all over World by connecting to the network of mountaineering groups in each country through media and by communicating to individuals through Societies, Friends and families which will bring close intimacy to the people of all around the world who have climbed the Mountains in the past.
- To support the climbers financially if they are in desperate needs by organizing social events in communities and around the world that will benefit the societies to uplift the economic standard.
- To create the path for mountaineering groups by providing skills development to climb the mountains in Himalayas areas in Nepal and other parts of the world.